How to Prepare for Your ENT Visit During the Coronavirus Pandemic
By: Kelly Warf, Au.D.
David Tojo, M.D.
Like many businesses, our office is operating a little differently these days. However, our mission is the same; provide the best and most accessible care to our patients’. In order to do that, we have optimized our office
- Telehealth appointments: see your ENT physician from the comfort of your own home. While certain issues need to be examined in-person, you can start with a telehealth appointment to discuss your concerns and how to best proceed forward.
- Tips for working with telehealth:
- Set-up 10 mins prior to your appointment time so the appointment can start on time
- To create a smooth appoint test out your microphone and camera
- Conduct in a well-light and quiet space
- Make sure your device is charged so you don’t run out of battery during the appointment!
- In-person appointments: Masks are required to enter the office. Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the building and office. Our physicians and staff members are practicing optimal social distancing, hand hygiene, and disinfecting for the care of our patients. We recommend the same consideration to our patients. In order to minimize wait and total time in the office, please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to update any needed information. If you are running late best to give our office a call so we can accommodate as necessary.
- Two locations: Our office has 2 locations to maximize patient care. Our Park Ridge location is in the Parkside building of Lutheran General Hospital. Our Buffalo Grove location is in an outpatient care building.
Call to learn more or schedule your appointment today. Call (847)685-1000